Consumer Law: Cases and Materials (4th ed.)
Cases and Materials on Consumer Law (4th ed.) retains its comprehensive coverage and has been completely updated to reflect new developments in the dynamic field of consumer law, including:
• Internet marketing, ad substantiation, celebrity and other testimonials
• Consumer credit regulation, and the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
• Consumer privacy, online marketing and tracking
• Emerging payment systems – e.g., credit, debit and stored value cards
• Remedies –latest U.S. Supreme Court developments on consumer arbitration
• Predatory lending (“capstone” chapter), the legal fallout from the subprime mortgage foreclosure crisis
This text contains a balance of cases, problems that reflect modern situations, and notes with discussion questions and references to the latest consumer protection scholarship.
Consumer Protection Law | Law
Rohner, Ralph J. and Spanogle, John A., "Consumer Law: Cases and Materials (4th ed.)" (2013). Faculty Books. 111.